[vox] CVBIG Meeting Monday, Dec. 17

The next CVBIG Meeting will be held on Monday, December 17 at 5:30 PM at
Sagres Discovery (2795 Second Street, Suite 400, in Davis). That is
right before LUGOD and right around the corner.

Catherine Nelson of Sagres Discovery will discuss annotation of gene
structure and function.

The Central Valley Bioinformatics Interest Group (www.cvbig.org) is a
collection of biologists and programmers using and developing
bioinformatic tools to solve problems in fields ranging from gene
discovery to directed evolution, molecular diagnostics, and targeted
therapy. Members come from both academic and industrial laboratories
where they work on the bench or at the workstation. We present our work,
ask questions, share tips and tricks, or just hang out.

--
Eric Engelhard