Re: [vox] RoseLUG meets Monday

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 04:30:40PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i don't see any mention of this talk on the group's yahoo thingee.

Hehe.. It says right there!

  Next Meeting: November 26, 2001. Topic: Kernel Device Drivers

That doesn't say much, though. :)

This message (linked-to off of their main Yahoo! Group page
as "RoseLUG Monthly Meeting November") has all of the details:

> who's giving the talk?

Rick Griest:

  "Rick has been developing drivers for network devices in conjunction
  with development teams at Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Agilent and
  SyncAccess in Sacramento"

> what will it cover?

  "The information specific to the topic will be derived from the
  O'Reilly Book Linux device Drivers 2nd Edition By Alessandro Rubini &
  Jonathan Corbet"

> what type of audience will the speaker be gearing the talk towards?

That I can't answer, but it sounds fairly technical.

Maps and directions are on nerdbooks' website:

  http://www.nerdbooks.com/