Re: [vox] the windows XP talk at UCD

True and if I generalize let me know, got to improve on that or I/we end up
being like MSFT and we need to be better, more intelligent than that.  People
probably do pick this up.

As was mentioned we can do better even with presentations on Linux, maybe
even showing the differences between distrobutions so people can make an
informed decision. Now that would be fun.

Matt
(who needs a spelllll chekcret? hehe :)