Re: [vox] mailinglist situation

with hard drives prices what they are, we could also spring for a nice
WD 100GB, 7200rpm, ata6 drive for about 200 bucks.

it would be really nice to get the mailing lists on mailman.  or listar.  or
anything other than majordomo.

pete

begin: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> quote

> On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 02:07:28PM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:
> > I have a colo box at Omsoft and would be willing to host lugod.org.
>
> Just to make it clear, our needs include...
>
>   Shell (SSH) access
>   Apache with PHP
>   Mailing list hosting
>   E-mail aliases (root@, sys@, etc. @lugod.org)
>   Lots of room for mailing list archives, photo archives, presentations, etc.
>

> Think you can handle it? ;)
>
> -bill!

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002