Re: [vox] Agenda help needed?

> But here's the recommendation I've been given (and am about to try myself)
>
>   palm -> gnome-pilot -> gnome-card -> vrsync -> vr3

Ok, I've got it partially done:

  palm -> pilot-addresses  |   gnome-card -> vrsync -> vr3

I've successfully uploaded all of my gnome-card addresses (I use them
in combo. with Balsa here at work to keep track of work e-mails and
phone numbers) to my Agenda using VRSync.

Of course... that's not what I wanted.  I need to figure out how to
convert the CSV I got from "pilot-addresses" into the VCard stuff that
gnome-card uses...

This doesn't help you much, though, Pete.  Being required to use
gnome-card (a GTK+ app) and VRsync (an FLTK app) really is silly for
this kind of task.  (I guess it's fine for "normal" users who want to
use all of this PIM stuff on the desktop, but it seems like you used
your Palm the same way I did - as a stand-alone device.)