Re: [vox] Bill is famous!!!!

bill, have you actually played these games on the agenda yet?

i can't even begin to fathom how you can play quake on a machine which can
only do floating point operations which are emulated via software.

are these games "playable" or is it mostly a cool curiosity?

pete

begin: R. Douglas Barbieri <doug@dooglio.net> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org