Re: [vox] I'm Trying to Love Linux...

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 11:21:15AM -0800, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> ...I really am.  I'm opposed to MS on moral grounds.  But I'm having major
> issues in getting Corel WordPerfect for Linux working on my RH7.1 box.  Has
> anyone used this product, and if so, successfully?  Please contact me
> off-list.

Just FYI, this post would be better on "vox-tech"..  And letting us know
what the exact problems you're having would be useful, too. :)

Also, it's fine to keep the discussion _on_ list, as someone down the
road might have a similar problem.  Since our lists are archived on our
website, this helps not just other LUGOD members, but other Linux users
everywhere! :)