[vox] mock batteries

i wrote about my experience making mock batteries, or taft, for my agenda.

it might be useful for people who have palm also.  my palm pilot doesn't have
an external power plug.  i'm pretty sure the palm III doesn't either...

http://www.dirac.org/linux/life/AgendaBattery/

pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org