Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

comon, bill.   this is too good to pass up.  we've had a great time at every
microsoft event we've ever gone to.

screw gps; they're over rated.

if there's a few people that want to go, i am so there!!!

pete

begin: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> quote
> This sounds like a party we should crash! :)
> Unfortunately, SacLUG meets that night, so I'm probably not going to
> make it (Ian Kluft's going to be there, talking about GPS's)
>
> UCD CS Club's website is here:
>
>   http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~csclub/
>
> -bill!

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002