[vox] microsoft's subtle ad campaign at sacramento fry's

[vox] microsoft's subtle ad campaign at sacramento fry's

some funny pictures:

http://www.dirac.org/p/pictures/

btw, these pictures were downloaded from a polaroid DC-700 to my linux
machine.  we *just* got the drivers finished in gphoto cvs.   i'm going to be
working on a driver for the polaroid DC 2300 this month.   now that polaroid
is out of business, the price on these cameras is going to plummet!

pete

ps- apache just got updated on woody.  anyone else notice that all the icons
that the package installs are gifs?!?   so much for burning all gifs...