Re: [vox] Not Linux related...

UPS has always been unreliable for me in general.  Whenever I order
something via UPS, I always expect the worst, then cheer if I'm wrong :)

Usually I do end up getting the package eventually so I still use UPS, but
if you want something on time and not banged around too much, I'd go with
Fedex.  A little more expensive, but I think they make it worth your
money.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim