Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

Like a lawyer, the true heckler never asks a question that
he/she doesn't already know the answer to.  ;-)

Also it's better to ask questions that are very specific,
like "will it work if I upgrade my motherboard?".  General
questions will just get you a canned marketing spiel.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/