Re: [vox] Not Linux related...

On Friday 09 November 2001 07:53 pm, you wrote:
> On Friday 09 November 2001 06:11 pm, StarTux wrote:
> > But why does the UPS around here suck so much? They have now totally
> > screwed up 2 out of 3 of my orders.
> >
> > What can I do? I doubt complaining is going to solve anything, and I
> > appreciate any advice.
> >
> > Matt
>
> United Parcel Service?  What's the problem?
>
> -- Rod
Hi Rod,

Second total screw up of a delivery. First one was failing to deliver a
package for four days (second day air no less) second was to fail to get the
correct address and then  send a package back to the shipper. Waited all day
for this package too...Now got to wait for it to get back to shipper, wait
for UPS to contact shipper and arrange for it to come all the way back here.
I called yestrday to make sure the address had been changed and was
corrected, which it just had been according to the local UPS office.

I know I sound like a whiner, but never had a severe issue with UPS like this
before. Cock ups happen, but this is a little too often. Don't think I am
that hard to please :).

Matt
PS Almost xmas, now I can say, "Bah humbug!" with a real accent!
Matt