Re: [vox] Agenda VR3 $119 at Fry's

In 4 years I have returned 2 things to Fry's.  One was a 'didn't need it'.  The other was a didn't work.  The replacement item I picked up worked just fine.  I did have to stand in 3 lines and blow an hour, but it was no hassle (I had the packing stuff, etc).

Of course, I am careful what I buy at Fry's, do my own research, and whenever posible, thwart the computer sales guys trying to get free write ups when they didn't do any work!

-sp