[vox] [ot] Anybody have Buffy last ~10 minutes?

[vox] [ot] Anybody have Buffy last ~10 minutes?

Does anyone have the last 10 minutes or so of tonight's episode of Buffy?
I was working late and I had my VCR set to record the first hour of it,
without realizing tonight's episode was extended extra 10 minutes for the
special musical episode.  Thanks in advance!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/