Re: [vox] virtual memory article req potential split in kernel tree

Re: [vox] virtual memory article req potential split in kernel tree

begin: speck@blkmtn.org <speck@blkmtn.org> quote
> Following up on the announcement of the potential kernel fork that Pete announced at the last lugod meeting.  Byte has a good article on it.

is byte magazine still being published?   sheesh, we used go sky diving off
stacks of byte magazines.   :)

thanks for the post; should be a good read.   i'm forwarding your message to
the kernelnewbies mailing list.

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002