[vox] 'Choosing Linux'

Excuse brievity...  ISP switched shell servers and mutt isn't installed yet.
Running "mail -s"... ick! :)

Anyway, interesting article (apparently written 2 weeks from now! ;) )

  http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s%253D25068%2526a%253D16526,00.asp

Already a little outdated (RH7.2 came out recently), but figured I'd
pass it on.  As usual, I've yet to read the entire thing ;)