[vox] Great demo!

Today's demo was excellent!  Thanks to Jeff Newmiller, Mike Simons,
Christine Scobee and others who popped in to say hi or help.

We were busy the whole time (if only with continuing conversations with the
pair of guys who had been waiting for the demo to start as early as
2:40pm :) ), gave out the remaining Borland/Kylix t-shirts, and disemminatd
TONS of info.

Notable stats:

  * One fellow who's planning to start using Linux very soon
    (he was one who was there beginning to end)

  * Another fellow who just installed BSD in the last few days
    (another all-day'er)

  * A woman who's finally going to get a home computer (she uses them at
    work all the time), and is determined to run Linux

  * Lots of people unhappy with Windows and the whole XP/.NET path they're
    heading down :)

The flatscreen we got is awesome, BTW.  It didn't even occur to me until
halfway through, but I had been looking at the screen from a VERY sharp
angle the whole time, and had no time seeing anything!  (It's LCD, BTW)

Anyway, see everyone next time!