[vox] [job] (fwd) [roselug] Linux Consulting-Anyone Interested?

----- Forwarded message from johansonweb@yahoo.com -----

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 15:36:14 -0000
From: johansonweb@yahoo.com
Subject: [roselug] Linux Consulting-Anyone Interested?
To: roselug@yahoogroups.com

I have a friend who's looking to hire a well-versed, experienced
Linux consultant to help out on a regular basis. If anyone's
interested, send me an email at johansonweb@yahoo.com and I'll put
you in contact with him.

In short, his name is Mike Sheridan and he owns a small, but
succesfull consulting firm called The Computer People. While he
focuses primarily on network support for small to mid-sized
companies throughout the area, he also does some small-scale web
hosting and other ventures. He's working more with Linux, can find
his way around a box with a little time and research, but really
needs someone who can cut to the chase and get things fixed or
running more quickly.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Nathan Johanson