Re: WD HDs (was Re: [vox] Hard Drives are cheap...)

Re: WD HDs (was Re: [vox] Hard Drives are cheap...)

rod, i emailed tom's hardware.  they said that they took the article down
because they were afraid of lawsuits by people who did the shaving process
incorrectly.

a perfectly understandable position.

does anyone have a copy of the article?

pete