Re: [vox] Semi OT - Enterprise

At 09:36 PM 10/24/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Too bad most people had probably already changed the channel or turned their
>TV off, for fear of catching the first few seconds of "Special Unit 2"
>(that show is still on!?  and after Star Trek!?  <faint>)
>
>-bill!

Hey, I like that show!

You'd never see a Sandman-possessed Scully, dressed up in leather, using
her handcuffs for extremely unofficial purposes, nor Mulder relishing use
of big and exotic weapons to interrogate "link" suspects. (Ok, well, maybe
the latter).

It's the shallow end of the seriousness pool than X-Files was. Uhh, is??
Did they bring back Gary Shandling as Mulder (to replace the T-2000 guy,
Agent Dogsh*t)?

--john