Re: [vox] Hard Drives are cheap...

If they don't give me my rebate, I plan on taking it very personal.
We shall see.  My only experience with rebates are the ones from
OfficeMax and we have always gotten our money from them.

I haven't had any problems with the Western Digital drives that I
have now.  They have a three year warrantee, but I am not sure of
the details with that.

Joel