[vox] very few e-mails

Having some strange e-mail issues here, just too few arriving...If
anyone recieves this could they send a quick test to me?
matthew@psychohorse.com please.

Had a few issues with amavis virus scanner, where it would hold port 25
open, seems to be fixed, but no e-mails are coming in.

Once SuSE 7.3 arives I'll be able to re-install, maybe with ext3, or
another journaling filesystem..Anyone got recommendations from
experience (the box is mainly an e-mail, web and firewall DSL server)?

Matt