Re: [vox] Attendance!

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> We're definitely getting back into the swing of things! :)  Welcome back,
> students! ;)

The meeting last night seemed especially social.  I got a spontaneous hug
from the LUGOD secretary!  I didn't think anything would top that, but
then, after the meeting, I overheard Jeff Newmiller and my six-year-old
having an intense conversation about the logistical hurdles of building a
time machine.  Now *that's* what I call integrated learning:  watches a
Nova rerun on time travel, listens to a previous LUGOD talk on embedded
systems, puts it all together, and waits patiently for the after-meeting
social time to start discussion with the potential engineering team ;)

Linux... helps dreamers dream big!
-- Christine