Re: [vox] Students, cheating, mailing list, rules etc.

Re: [vox] Students, cheating, mailing list, rules etc.

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 11:10:44PM -0700, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
<snip>
> "Don't do it if it violates the terms of your instruction (consult your
> professor)."

You don't know HOW many times I've been asked for Tic-Tac-Toe sourcecode
in C/C++/Java, simply because I have a TTT game on my website.

Most people don't even really say please.  Most don't mention it's for a
class.  They come in waves, at certain times of the year. ;)

<sigh>