[vox] Hard Drives are cheap...

I went to Fry's last night to get a hard drive and
they had a Western Digital 80GB drive for $229 with
a $100 manufacturer rebate...

Let me see... 80 GB would be 20-30 movies... that
is about $5 a movie (if you were pirating them). Less
if you compressed the movies at a lower quality.

No wonder the MPAA has been so agressive... A new
hard drive is cheaper than the movies it could store.

Joel.