Re: [vox] Ride from SF

No way!  I talk to Alice all the time! :)  (Okay, well, not *all* the
time...  I do have *some* life outside of computers...)

I'm pretty close to SF (and actually attend LUGOD) but I get off of work
pretty late so I don't think I can get him there in time for the meeting.
The earliest I could get him to Davis would probably be 8pm, if there's
no traffic and I don't get lost.

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/