Re: [vox] Semi OT - Enterprise

begin: Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> quote
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, William Kendrick wrote:
>
> > Ok, so tonight's episode of "Enterprise" was a /little/ better.
> > Still not quite compelling, and definitely WAY too slow.
>
> okay, mister... you get minus brownie points for dissing enterprise...

heh.  i've almost gotten to the point of kill-filing any email bill sends
with the word "star trek" in it.  :)

remember his first post about enterprise?   he whined that it went way too
fast.   now it goes way too slow.

> Another Star Trek series would have been lame and old.  This is new and
> exciting :)

you and are in perfect, 100%, absolute agreement.  :)

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002