Re: [vox] Semi OT - Enterprise

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Mark K. Kim wrote:

> Actually, I *like* the "slowness", which I call "drama".

Heheh.  I dunno... Just because the drums are going crazy doesn't mean
five minutes of watching two guys walk around a cave with flashlights is
necessarily dramatic. ;)

> I see this series as a story about the first explorers of space, not as
> another Star Trek series.  Another Star Trek series would have been lame
> and old.  This is new and exciting :)

Dude.  Andorians next week! =)

> I recorded tonight's episode (thank you for not giving away spoilers,
> btw.)

Ack!  Ok, well, there's this longish scene where the captain and Malcolm
walk around a cave with flashlights.  The music is very energetic, but
really, it's just two guys in a cave with flashlights.  (That's not too
much of a spoiler is it?)

--
 { Life is Nature's way of } O o .