Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?

  • To: MAPSvox@franz.mother.com
  • Subject: Re: [vox] [ot] Enterprise?
  • From: Micah Cowan <micah@MAPScowanbox.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:02:57 -0700
  • Sender: owner-vox@franz.motMAPSher.com

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 03:48:00PM -0700, William Kendrick wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 10:54:33AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > really?  i didn't know bill wasn't a big st fan, but it kind of fits now that
> > you mention it.  he wasn't all hot and bothered about the stv series finale.
> > never really sounded like he got into ds9.  and he usually talks badly about
> > next gen (next gen was my least favorite, but it definitely had some really
> > great seasons!).
>
> The funny thing is... STTNG is my favorite of the series so far.
> But, I guess that's cuz it was the one I was started on. :)

Mine too.  But I started on the original.  The adjustment was hard,
but I quickly found TNG much cooler.  DS9 was not that great at the
beginning, but it got better (TNG was still better, tho').  Voyager
sucked real bad, at least for the first year; so much so that I
haven't been keeping up with Star Trek ever since then.  They lost the
touch, plain an' simple.

> -bill!
> (wondering if we need a "vox-trek" mailing list.....  KIDDING!)

(Might not be a bad idea...  Then at least nobody has to put [ot] on
it.  I am at least *curious* about the new series, but not so curious
as to run out and get cable again).

Micah