Re: [vox] [ot] Earthsea?

I think there are actually two new earthsea books. One is an antholgy of
short stories in earthsea and the other is a novel. The Novel is called <The
other Wind> but i haven't read it yet.  I do have a copy of the anthology:
Tales from Earthsea and it's pretty cool. If someone wants to borrow it
e-mail me (but it's just a uncorrected proof).

-Kevin Murakoshi