Re: [vox] Fiber to my door!

Hey Marc,
   A friend of mine just signed up for WinFirst as well.
He said I could install a Linux box at his house if I wanted to (game server
/ file server).

Is the IP WinFirst gave you an Internet IP or one on their own network?
Telocity gives IP's in the 10.x.x.x. range is why I ask.

We can't have a file server if we are NAT'ed behind a corporate network now
can we? :)

Thanks,
-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu