Re: [vox] omsoft rocks

I AGREE!  They called me when DSL was available in my area, I placed the
order on Sunday.  They said that it would be ready on Thursday and I could
pick up the self-install kit any time.  I picked it up on Tuesday, plugged
it in and was working... On TUESDAY.  I have done bandwidth tests off and
on for the last week and it ranges from about 300Kb to the usual 1Mb.

The only problem I had was getting the DSL filters for my phones because
Radio Shack was out and omsoft didn't have any.  Without them there was
some problems with the quality of both the phone and the data line when
they were both being used at the same time.  I got the filters on Friday
and everything is great.

Joel