[vox] omsoft rocks

Omsoft is absolutly wonderful. They're helpful. They're responsive.
They're clueful. They're everything that PacHell isn't.

I ordered DSL less than 2 weeks ago, and it was activated today, right on
schedule. They even reconfigured our DSL modem at no additional cost, and
made no comment when we said we were using various unixes except "Well, I
guess you just need the settings, not the instructions".

I'd highly reccomend them if you're considering getting DSL. I know I
haven't really had them long enough to say, but I haven't heard anything
but good about them, and my own experiences so far seem to confirm that.

jessica