Re: [vox] Spam counter-measures

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 11:45:10PM -0700, StarTux wrote:
> Ever tried contacting their ISP's, once I got so mad at one particular
> obnoxious spammer I looked at the headers and tracked down their ISP and
> found an e-mail address, so sent the offending e-mail to the provider,
> who in turn stopped providing service to these individuals.

Back when I didn't have a job, I did this with about /every/ piece of
spam I get (and I get at least 10 a day).

I've had /countless/ e-mail addresses, websites, and complete service
bundles (eg, their ISP kicked them off completely) destroyed. :)

If I had a notch in my belt for every one... well... my belt would look
even worse than it does now (my cat likes to play with it :) )