[vox] SSSCA

Just in case anyone here missed anything, the SSSCA (Security Systems
Standards and Certification Act) has its hearing on the 25th of October.
It is doubtful that this could ever pass in full, but you never know. In
summary it would make the use of Free Software such as Linux illegal in
the US.

Just go to www.slashdot.org or to www.eff.org this is very important. Or
we might end up sharing jail space, now you would not that would you? Or
you might just get Bubba..Or even Richard Stallman to share your time
with.

Matt