  Sacramento Bee:
     Date: 5 Oct 01
     Time: 7:35 pm
     Marketer: Media Promotion
     Talked To: Kelly (female operator), Barrett (male manager)

the first call was between 24oct99 and 25jan01.  would this be enough to
prove in a court that sacramento bee owes me money?

does the law apply to the company (sacramento bee) or the marketing agency?
if sac bee changed marketing agencies, i guess i'm SOL...

anyone know much about this law?

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002