Re: [vox] Geckomail at UCD

Check out my.ucdavis.edu for some spiffy stuff to.
(Shameless plug... I started working for them last Monday :)
 They are a Cold Fusion shop, but that's 100 times better than an ASP shop.)

my.ucdavis.edu integrates a lot of online services for UCD.  For instance,
Email (geckomail) and sisweb are quick little tabs in the menu.  BTW
Geckomail is written in PHP....... My favorite! :).

Has anyone tried MySpace yet? 55 meg quota...  2 Linux kernels tar.gz'ed
could fit in there :).

-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu
tom@gamerzday.com