January 6: Social gathering

[vox] a message from the lugoder of the month

[vox] a message from the lugoder of the month

this got bounced for a To: header that was too long (it got sent to a number
of people), so here it is, reposted.

pete

--

Hello everyone!

Forgive the impersonal mass-mailing, but I wanted to let all of you
know that Tracia gave birth yesterday afternoon at 1:31 pm at Sutter
Davis Hospital wieghing 8lbs 4oz and measuring 21 1/2 inches in length.
Mom and baby are doing fine and are currently staying there until
tomorrow morning. I myself am dashing off this quick email and
returning to the postpartem room.

Visitors are welcome if you happen to be in the area: Room
111--visiting hours are until 9:00pm. If you would like to call, please
feel free at 530-756-6440 Room 111. Otherwise, she and baby should be
discharged Saturday morning.

Just wanted to let you all know!

Love,
Doug, Tracia, Ashlyn and Kian Barbieri