Re: [vox] (fwd) Career Fair

It also has the advantage of filtering out those non-*n*x users (read
less informed/less intelligent users) by not allowing them to copy and
paste a URL or e-mail address into their client.

By eliminating these non-linux users, you eliminate the pool of idiots
that might otherwise attend the career fair, and it is frequently better
to have more informed people in your pool for selection.

(Think of it as a "test" of a user's ability to think on their feet.)

Heh heh hehh hehhe heh eh...

-ME