[vox] (fwd) Career Fair

From: Josie Valdez <valdez@cs.ucdavis.edu>
Newsgroups: ucd.cs.club
Subject: Career Fair
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:16:36 -0700

All Major Internship & Career Fair

Thursday, October 11, 2001
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Recreation Hall, UC Davis

Over 140 organizations will attend the fair. Visit our website for a
list of companies and links to their websites. icc.edu

Come speak with representatives about  internship and career opportunities.

For more information, contact the Internship & Career Center, South Hall
or
call 530 752-2855

See you tomorrow.
C h r i s t i n e  D i t o , M S
M a n a g e r , U  C D  C a r e e r  R e c r u i t i n g  P r o g r a m s
c a d i t o @ u c d a v i s . e d u
5 3 0 . 7 5 2 . 8 9 7 9 - p h o n e
5 3 0 . 7 5 4 . 9 4 0 7 - f a x
h t t p : / / i c c . u c d a v i s . e d u
-- end of forwarded message --