January 6: Social gathering

[vox] InstallFest

Hello;

I have gone through the IF RSVP and the current count is 14 with 4 additional
possibles (they are not sure if they can make it yet. I also have 5
Installers and one person interested in looking around.

I am very excited about this IF if you have not tried LINUX yet or are still
new to LINUX this is the place to go and learn.  I fully expect people to
just show up without an RSVP it happens every time and we try not to tern
them away, but we do need installers to make this a successful IF. Look
forward to seeing you all there.

Rusty Minden
clownsinc@home.com
Cell (916) 769-4368