Re: [vox] L.A.R.T

Well, being I couldn't get to you earlier and went to the Gimp II
meeting, I missed the Sale for the Dragon and the Car died on the way
home, so I don't think I'll have to worry about where my money is going
for a while (won't be linux or related) - Thanks Anyway Guys!

(most have been quite helpful)  Tom