[vox] Mailing list performance? (was: C/ASM question

[vox] Mailing list performance? (was: C/ASM question

Hey...

Is it just me or is the mailing list performance going down?  I'm getting
mails out of order.  For instance, I've been getting replies to Foo's
"C/ASM question" for a couple days now, but I've only received his
original posting today.  Can someone (Peter?) look into that (when he gets
back from vacation)? :)

Thanks!

-Mark

--