Re: [vox] Couple Questions

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 10:18:11AM -0700, Hwy101@accessbee.com wrote:
> Another question -if sound is onboard and 'ifie' then couldn't you
> put in better, supported Sound Card and use that?

Sure. You may need to disable the onboard sound in the BIOS to free up an
interrupt.

> Also, what are the chances of getting Linus to Print with my Epson950?

If it can be done, the information can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/foundry/printing/

I've generally stuck with Postscript laser printers because of their
excellent compatibility. Of course, I don't care about color, whic most
people like. Perhaps someone with an Epson printer can comment?

--
Henry House