[vox] computer parts

I'm moving soon, and decided to evaluate what of my inventory of computer
parts to move with me.  The list below comprises the stuff I *really*
don't want to move/store.  I'm giving the list to LUGOD members first, if
it doesn't go, I'll put it on ucd.swap.  If someone is willing to come
pick the following things up, I'm giving them away.

I'm hoping someone will just come and get the whole box, I'll be very
thankful...

email me off-list if interested,
lupo@ece.ucdavis.edu

-- Chris

Known to work items (though not everything was tested with Linux):
--------------------
Intel Pentium Pro 200 MHz cpu w/heatsink and fan
Mboard for above chip.  Don't know make/model, but has Intel chipset.
  Board fits ATX case but takes AT power supply.
32 MB (2 16s) RAM for above Mboard.
Creative Labs PCI soundcard model #ct3600 (sb32pnp)
235 watt AT power supply (for above Mboard)
Some no-name 56K PCI modem, has Lucent chips and works
Western Digital caviar 3.5 GB IDE drive.
Promise Ultra 66 pci card
Conner hang-it-off-your-floppy-cable tape backup drive
5 Sony 5122 qic wide 200mb data tapes

Status Unknown items: (probably work, but may not)
random pci modem (can't even find what speed)
epson scanner card, isa slot
Fujitsu 1 GB ide drive
ISA SCSI card