Re: [vox] L.A.R.T

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 11:26:25AM -0700, Christine Scobee wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Don Werve wrote:
>
> > Do you know what LART means?
>
> LUGOD Amergency Response Team? ;)

Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool.  A police nightstick, cat o' nine,
or many times a 2x4 with a nail stuck through it are appropriate.

> > And what "Rescue by the LARTs" entails?
> > *grin*

To beat a Luser within an inch of his life (note that the inch
*doesn't* have to be on *this* side of life) with a LART, thus
rescuing both him from perpetual embarassment, and the world from his
detremental influence to the gene pool (kinda similar to Darwin
Awards, except that those are self-inflicted.  'Course, one might
argue that LART rescuing is also self-inflicted, since the Luser is
typically "asking for it").

> Well, my rescue invovlved the only time I've ever had 3 dudes in my
> bedroom at the same time ... *grin* back to ya ;)

The Itallian Mafia LART rescue, eh?  ;)

Micah