[vox] the Soyo Dragon and Linux

[with thanks to Rod Road for point to Advance Search Google]

Search Result 3  From: Jeff Field (jfield@goatbert.com) Subject: Dragon Review under Linux on NewsForge  Newsgroups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo  View: Complete Thread (2 articles) | Original Format  Date: 2001-08-14 14:30:39 PST    Hey,
I wouldn't normally post review links to a Newsgroup, but I figure there
might be some people here curious about my experiences with Linux & the
DRAGON - overall, very positive.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/08/11/2053201&mode=thread

-Jeff

Figure this might be worth a read being I am looking at and talking about doing this with Linux...

Tom
(would post the article - but, not sure of how NewsForge would take that -anybody?)

Say it worked with:

Mandrake 8.0 with Kernel 2.4.3-mdk or custom 2.4.7 (used for sound testing)
Thought there was some glitch with the RAID use...

this infer Red Hat or the Other be 'Okay?'

Hope you tech Hounds look at this NewsArticle and let us neo-techs know what you think...

I am leaning toward giving it a try...

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?