Re: [vox] Pre-Install-Fest Question

Yes there is connectivity at the IF site. I am not sure about the specifics,
but will find out soon.

Fry's is as good as other sources in the area, but keep your reciepts so you
can return any bad parts. I saw the SOYO AMD board at Fry's and was thinking
of getting it myself, but it is not time yet :-( If you want to get another
MotherBoard that is your choice, but that may not be required. In regards to
my questions of the MotherBoard have you had anything running on this before?
Have you used the memory before? I was checking becouse I thought you may
have some bad hardware. Just a thought.

Rusty