Re: [vox] miracle on alvarado ave

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 04:43:36PM -0700, speck@blkmtn.org wrote:
> <sigh>
>
> Ah well.  For anyone else out there  :)
> leaf.sourceforge.net

Well, can I use it as a print server, a scanner server, a palm cradle
share, a zip drive share, and a RIO MP3 player share?  Can I run my UPS's
software on it so it can shut down my other PCs (via Ethernet) if wall
power dies?

I really want to take advantage of the system's horsepower (P133, 64MB RAM,
2GB HD).  At our last place, we were booting LRP off of floppy, and it
was just taking up tons of desk space for what it was doing.